Education today alone will determine the type and scope
of government, the quality of culture, the influence of the Church,The Word of God is the source of political liberty.
the strength of the family, and the health of the economy of our nation tomorrow.
The Word of God is the foundation of every subject.
- Safeguarding American liberty and prosperity through educating individuals to Christian self-government by Biblical principles
- Reminding the nation that our system of government was established by Christian principles in our founding documents
The Word of God is the manual for family life.
- Publishing the primary sources that reveal the hand of God in providential history (Proverbs 21:1)
- Defining Christian scholarship and restoring its role in American education (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Honoring the role of teacher—mentor and example to the student (Luke 6:40)—as essential to learning
- Providing the curriculum modeled upon the methods and content of the founding generation
- Equipping the family to ensure the correct and full education of their children, a task reserved for them by God (Psalms 78:1-8)
- Training parents to prepare their children to be leaders of the next generation (Proverbs 22:6)
If you share these values, check into joining the Principle Approach Commonwealth. Click here to learn more.
Restoring the Nation for Your Children’s Future
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We
didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected,
and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years
telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in
the United States where men were free.
Ronald Wilson Reagan (1911–2004)
How FACE Can Help You Fulfill That Hope
Do you look at your children and wonder how different their lives will be? With America drifting steadily away from her moral character and Christian heritage of true liberty, the future looks uncertain at best. How can we equip our children to live in an ever-changing, unpredictable world? How do we ensure that the America that our forefathers built will be the same one our grandchildren know?
Today, the Foundation continues to uphold the mission of Miss Hall and Miss Slater by reprinting the foundational books and Principle Approach educational materials. Under the leadership of Dr. Carole Adams the Foundation developed a K–12 curriculum in the Principle Approach, The Noah Plan®. Hundreds of Principle Approach schools, both in the United States and abroad, and thousands of homeschoolers educate children for liberty, forming Christian character in the next generation. Through publications and books, conferences and courses, and mentoring whenever possible, the Foundation is inspiring and encouraging teachers, parents, homeschoolers, pastors, statesmen, students and ordinary citizens—working to secure America’s future by securing the future of America’s children.