Increasing the Effectiveness of Every Part
to Strengthen the Whole
The Commonwealth is a community dedicated to advancing the Principle Approach® mission by equipping and strengthening individuals, families, churches and the nation.
"…Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…
according to the effectual working in the measure of every part,
maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.”
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS between those who share the vision and mission to increase the impact of Principle Approach schooling by providing an on-line community of individuals from schools, homeschools and other roles and ministries through interaction, collaboration and edification. ENLIGHTENING THE UNDERSTANDING in the philosophy and methodology of the Principle Approach and Noah Plan® curriculum through on-line training courses, downloadable resources and networking links, by hosting virtual and real-time forums and events for sharing insights, knowledge and wisdom gained through personal research and application, and by establishing mentoring relationships to provide targeted training and application of the Principle Approach to specific situations. HONORING THE EXCELLENCE of individuals, homes and schools implementing the Principle Approach by identifying, affirming and promoting efforts of distinction to influence educational renewal.ADDING VALUE to the investment of Commonwealth members by offering special promotions, pricing and access to products, services and events. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Those who join receive access to resources online available for the first time, as well as other information, articles and pieces.
- The Commonwealth connects members with timeless ideas and writings that provide context and insight to their current educational needs and goals.
- Members interact with those who are experienced as well as novices in learning the philosophy, methodology and curriculum in all subjects and grades.
- The members play key roles in advancing the mission of the Principle Approach by sharing research with their peers, joining forums and joining other efforts for educational renewal.
- The Principle Approach Commonwealth gives its members the opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders from around the world.
- No expiration date: You will be able to remain a member of the Principle Approach Commonwealth CommUNITY for as long as you desire.
- Resources: You will find many more resources in the Group Pages. We will continue to post newly developed resources from FACE and from other CommUNITY members who kindly contribute.
- Libraries: You can keep your own library as well as resources we submit to the library all in one place to better serve you.
- Group Blogs and Forums: The CommUNITY will features blogs and forums for sharing questions, ideas, strategies, samples, and reflections. Over time we will be transferring the valuable Q&A record from the old groups into the new CommUNITY blogs and forums as well to provide a fully searchable archive of excellent insights from members and experts.
- You will be able to maintain a personal blog, file library, and photo gallery, message CommUNITY members, post resumés, and search for openings in the Career Center.
- Exclusive CommUNITY specials and promotions: We’ll be posting special discounts and promotions exclusive to our Commonwealth CommUNITY members.
- Online Training Options: Each course group will also feature a library of course resources and discussion blogs and forums for interacting with course instructors and participants. PA Training Series courses are fee-based and have the option for Continuing Education Units (CEUs).